For the Welsh language advert please click here
I weld yr hysbyseb Cymraeg, cliciwch yma
PAID PRODUCTION PLACEMENT * TOP-FLIGHT TRAINING * COMMISSIONING INSIGHTS * LEADING INDUSTRY MENTORS
Factual Fast Track is a trailblazing development programme designed to accelerate the careers of Wales’ most talented and creative factual producers.
Fast Track creates business winners for Wales by raising profiles, enhancing skills and experience, and expanding the networks of the nation’s best producers, producer/directors, series producers, executive producers and development producers. We are now recruiting for the next cohort of Fast Trackers to inspire confidence and ensure factual production in Wales goes from strength to strength.
Everyone with the relevant experience is welcome to apply. Our ambition is to create a more diverse cohort for Fast Track 3. We want to improve representation of ethnic diversity, disability and socio-economic backgrounds and have broadened the range of experience required to apply for the scheme. Whilst the ability to speak Welsh is not mandatory, two places will be ring-fenced for fluent Welsh speakers with excellent Welsh language communication skills and who are committed to working bilingually.
Successful candidates will benefit from top flight industry training, paid production placements, commissioner and production mentors, commissioning insight, one to one support and being part of a dynamic and supportive cohort.
Factual Fast Track’s purpose is to build confidence in and raise the profile of Welsh factual production talent. To apply, you must be working in the unscripted sector in Wales or be able to provide evidence of your commitment to working here. You will:
- Have proven experience and broadcast credits working as a producer, producer/director, series producer, executive producer or development producer.
- Be experienced in one or more of the following genres: factual, documentary, specialist factual, factual entertainment or in development
- Have editorial and creative confidence and be willing to push boundaries and take risks to challenge assumptions.
- Be innovative and have original ideas which have been instrumental in creating shows loved by both audiences and broadcasters.
- Be passionate about and have experience of creating or working in production teams with a broad range of voices and backgrounds.
- Have the experience or the potential to be a strategic leader with the skills and resilience to lead collaborative and creative teams
If you are interested in hearing more about Factual Fast Track, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (with FFT Q&A in subject line) to register for a live online event at 1330 on Friday 11th November
that will cover Factual Fast Track content and include tips on how to complete the application form.